Friday, November 6, 2015

Turkey Toes -Thanksgiving Kids Party Favor with Silly Poem

Grab some candy corn while you still can folks! Especially now that it's marked down:@) These Turkey Toes are a cute little party favor for the kiddy table and come together in no time. I've seen the idea around the 'net, my contribution is the silly poem. The candy could be wrapped in clear bags, mesh, tulle, anything really. And they could be dressed up with pretty ribbon to match your setting if desired.
 Be sure to have a cheesy bad joke up your sleeve too: 
Why did the turkey cross the road? To prove he wasn't chicken!

Update: I'd add one word so the poem flows better:
Happy Thanksgiving-
Feathers, beak and gobbly nose,
but my favorite part is...
The turkey toes!

12 comments:

  1. Oh how cute...the kids will love this. Thanks...great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I pinned it to my Thanksgiving Pinterest Board! I love the poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good idea, Lynn, and such a cute poem too! :) Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do come up with some of the cutest ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fun poem Lynn to pair with the turkey toes! I wish I knew some little gobblers to give them too! Hope you're drier than we are this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I love the cute poem, Lynn!! The turkey toes would make such a fun gift for my grands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and fun for the kids table! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute idea for my leftover Halloween candy corn! Hope you're having a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute. you sure need some grandkids. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! My gobblers don't like candy corn though, I'll have to think of something else for turkey toes...
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Thanks so much for linking up with me at #AThemedLinkup 32 for All Things Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!