Ham, ideally about 3/4-1" thick and cut into 1" cubes-I had a thin ham steak so that's what I used
sweet onion and peppers, cut into 1" squares
peaches, cut into approx 1" squares
your favorite buffalo hot sauce-today I used original Frank's
oil for grates if grilling outside
blue cheese for dipping if desired
- Heat grill to medium hot.
- Alternately skewer meat, veggies and fruit.
- Slather with buffalo sauce.
- Place on heated grill (oil grates if using outdoor grill).
- Cook for approximately 5-7 minutes, turning several times and brushing with sauce after each turn.
- Serve with more hot sauce and blue cheese dressing, carrots and celery on the side would be nice too.
Fire up the grill of your choice and have a happy day:@)