Lemon Pepper Rub for Boneless Skinless Chicken-adapted from bbq-porch.org
2 1/2 Tblsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1 1/2 tsp salt-original recipe would use 1 Tblsp
2 Tblsp white sugar
1 1/2 Tblsp paprika
cayenne pepper, my addition, a few shakes if desired -I desired:@)
Lime Infused Olive Oil
2 Tblsp olive oil
zest of half a lime
juice of half a lime
a bit of freshly ground pepper
a pinch of kosher salt
- Mix lime olive oil and set aside.
- Generously sprinkle lemon pepper rub over chicken, completely coat the meat. Set aside while the grill heats up.
- Skewer meat, veggies and fruit of your choice.
- Brush everything with lime olive oil.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked through.