Saturday, December 13, 2014

Ferrero Rocher Reindeer

I've been having fun decorating this candy for holidays and these Ferrero Rocher Reindeer are the latest in the series. They whip up in no time and would be adorable at place settings, on the buffet table, as gift embellishments or glue on a little yarn loop to make a Christmas tree ornament.
The antlers can be made with any pipe cleaners you have on-hand. I used tinsel ones because ~say it with me now... 
a little holiday bling never hurt anything! 
 With their different sized eyes and red nose, they kinda look like they've been hitting the egg nog:@)
  1. Cut a pipe cleaner into three pieces. Then bend one making a U. Cut one of the pieces in half and wrap one smaller piece on each side of the U. Bend them to look like antlers.
  2. Glue on googly eyes, a pom-pom nose (mine were 1/2"), the antlers and yarn for hanging. I used a hot glue gun.
  3. Sit back and smile.

18 comments:

  1. These are so cute! The red noses are very funny :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite candies dressed up for the holidays.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that! And you can always snack while you're crafting! heehee! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea. Children would l;ove these.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you made me laugh with the egg nog comment! The reindeer do look like they hit it a little hard!! I must make these with my grands. It would be fun for them to give out on Christmas Eve. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynnie! Oh, these are just darling! Yep, I can tell these guys have been hitting the sauce! ;) You're a hoot! Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are adorable and do look like they've been hitting the eggnog!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Great for a quick goodie dress up! Much easier than baking, and who wouldn't love a chocolate Rudolph?
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! You are so creative! How do you find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Lynn, love those big red noses :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should really do some of these with the girls to bring to my nephews. They would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so lovely, I've chosen them as one of my features from the Happy Holidays Link Party - congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!