This a real crowd pleaser folks, don't hesitate to give it a try for a football party or the holidays!
1 lb frozen meatballs
1/2 C ketchup
1/2 C brown sugar, packed
1/4 C bourbon whiskey
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mix everything except meatballs.
- Add frozen meatballs to crock pot or baking dish, pour sauce over and mix well.
- If using crock pot: turn up to high for one hour, stirring a few times. Then turn to low until ready to serve.
- If using oven: Mix everything, cover dish in foil and place in preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes. Remove foil, stir and bake for 20 minutes more, stir and serve.
- Cute toothpicks optional... but highly recommended:@)