Treat the kids (big and small) to cookies on the 4th!
White Chocolate Spritz
1 Foil wrapped 2 oz white chocolate baking bar-I used 2 oz of Ghirardelli white chips
3/4 C butter, softened
1/2 C sugar
1/2 tsp salt-I use salted butter and omit this
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 C A/P flour
Candy decorations or sprinkles Note: some M&M's will crack in the oven
- Melt white chocolate in microwave, stir and set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar and salt until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix.
- Add melted chocolate, mix.
- Gradually add in flour, mix till just incorporated.
- Place dough in cookie press.
- Press onto ungreased, not non-stick baking sheets and bake at 350 for approx 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
This is the cookie press I'm currently using.