PS-Our friends at Nestle saw this post (such a small world:@) and wanted me to mention that there are recipes and a $1 coupon at facebook.com/raisinets. So stop by if you'd like!
Oatmeal Cookies with Raisinets
1/2 C butter, softened
3/4 C brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 C A/P flour
1 C oatmeal (not instant)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt-I added less
1 (7oz) package Raisinets
1/2 C walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Add egg, mix well.
- Add flour, oatmeal, baking soda and salt, mix well.
- Stir the Raisinets and walnuts in by hand.
- Drop by rounded Tblsp onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for approx 10-12 minutes.
- Let sit on cookie sheet for two minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Makes 2 dozen cookies.