Wednesday, February 1, 2023

You Melt My Heart Rolo Pretzels with Toasted Marshmallow

These You Melt My Heart Rolo Pretzels with Toasted Marshmallow make a super cute, sweet gooey Valentine's Day treat:@) They add a marshmallow layer to the traditional Rolo Pretzel snacks we're all familiar with. The best part, you can make as many, or as few, as you'd like. I added the use it up label because my boss put a bunch of leftover Christmas candy on the counter at work... I picked the Rolo's out. As for the hearts, I had some large Wilton heart shaped sprinkle cookie decorations, I'd aim for even larger for the best presentation.

Rolo Pretzels with Toasted Marshmallow-variation from Hershey's
  1. Two mini pretzels for as many treats as you'd like to make.
  2. One unwrapped Rolo for each treat.
  3. Either 1/4 regular size marshmallow or 2-3 mini marshmallows per treat. I used the regular size.
  4. Large heart sprinkles or red M&M's for each one.
  5. Place pretzels on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
  6. Top half of the pretzels with Rolo's, the other half with marshmallow.
  7. Bake at 350 degrees for 4 minutes.
  8. Remove from oven, place Rolo pretzel on top of marshmallow, gently press down.
  9. Top each Rolo with heart or M&M.
  10. Allow to cool and set completely.
  11. Store in air tight container.
Enjoy a snack and have a happy day:@)

5 comments:

  1. These snacks look so nice and perfect for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little treats are adorable, and my husband happens to have a thing for Rolos. I think I see this in his Valentine future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these sound wonderful and perfect Valentine’s treats! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for anything made with Rolos! Sweet and salty for the win!!! Go, Eagles!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!