Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Tex Mex Popcorn Seasoning

I've mentioned it before folks, I eat a lot of popcorn... A lot:@) So I'm always looking for new ways to flavor it. This Tex Mex Popcorn Seasoning has a huge punch of flavor, is easy to make, and calls for spices most of us already have on-hand. And if you love it as much as I do, double, triple etc the recipe and make a shaker full so it's ready whenever you're looking for a munchie. And if you make air popped corn, it's a munchie that's really not too bad for you!

Like a little heat?
Go ahead and shake in some cayenne...
You know your crowd:@)

Tex Mex Popcorn Seasoning
1 tsp table salt
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp Lawry's Original Seasoned Salt
1/8 tsp smoked paprika-optional but nice, can sub regular paprika
few shakes cayenne pepper optional
~Mix well, sprinkle as desired over popcorn, store in airtight jar.

Enjoy a healthier snack and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:

3 comments:

  1. I'm lazy and just buy bags of Skinny Pop, but truthfully, it's pretty boring! It's time to spice up my snacks!! I have everything but the popcorn on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, and perfect football watching food!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!