Saturday, September 24, 2022

Pumpkin Season! Yo-Yo Fabric Pumpkins, Spiced Candied Peanuts & Barbie Pumpkin Head Costume

In honor of fall I thought we'd have a little ReView of assorted pumpkin posts... Even 11+ years later, these Yo-Yo Pumpkins are still one of my most popular tutorials:@) It's an easy little sewing craft and a great stash buster project. 

Pumpkin Spice Candied Peanuts are an easy slow cooker snack
that's perfect for football parties and the upcoming holiday season:@)

And I wanted to mention this while they're still at Dollar Tree... Turn a recycled Stretchy candy container into a Pumpkin Head for HalloweenKids will be tickled with this easy Halloween costume for Barbie, Ken and action figure dolls. Simply pull over the doll's head-done:@)

Have a great weekend:@)

4 comments:

  1. Lynn, I'm loving the pumpkins you made, the peanuts, and the pumpkin head. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkins are wonderful! I may have to try to be crafty!!! And the peanuts sound delicious, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, that pumpkin head costume is adorable!! I have made your fabric pumpkins, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those pumpkins, and I must make those peanuts. That pumpkin head is something that I need to look for at Dollar Tree. Happy Sunday, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!