Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Clover Shaped Crescent Rolls and St. Patrick's Day Little Red Truck

These Clover Shaped Crescent Rolls are a fun idea for St. Patrick's Day dinner. I started with a tube of store bought rolls and simply shaped them a little differently. The only thing to remember is, you'll want to work quickly, the key to crescent rolls is, the dough has to stay cold for them to puff and rise nicely. You'll notice below that I was curious to see how they'd look with a little green sugar embellishment... That's totally optional:@)

Make two cuts in the wide end of the crescent and roll up.
I do suggest turning the center one the other way (opposite of this picture and more like the first roll shown),
so the cut ends are more pointed up and towards the middle.
Scrunch the stem up and give it a little twist to make it thicker so it doesn't get too dark.
Bake as usual.

Silly but I'm sure the kids would get a kick out of them:@)

And it looks like I have the luck of the Irish and struck gold with my little red truck this St. Paddy's Day!

Gold coins-Woo-Hoo!

Wait...
What???
Hey come back here!!!

 I was so close to being rich!
Oh well, guess I'll go get ready for work now...

Have a great St. Patrick's Day Weekend everyone:@)

5 comments:

  1. Hooray, you have a new computer! These rolls are so cute---my boys all love crescent rolls and these will be a hit when they join us on Sunday for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rolls! I might have to copy those!
    I love the truck and the truck driver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, easy and fun St. Patrick's Day idea, Lynn! My grands would love making those. Your leprechaun driver looks mischievous ! ☘️

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Lynn, your clover rolls and the leprechaun truck! Happy St. Pat's Day Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Lynn! The rolls are so cute and I always love seeing your red truck decked out for the holidays. Happy St. Paddy's Day! ☘️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!