Saturday, August 25, 2018

98¢ Velvet Pumpkin Alert!

While I had to dig a little through the display... I found some 98¢ Velvet-Looking Pumpkins at Walmart this morning! You know this display, it's usually in a main isle and loaded with 2"-4" pumpkins, all different colors, some natural looking, some with glitter, some sequins, etc. I saw a pumpkiny-orange colored "velvet" one, and...

There was a mustardy-orange Baby Boo type pumpkin.
Could there be more? Maybe, I only dug into the boxes for so long.

I know we're still a week away from Labor Day, but...
Ya gotta grab 'em when ya see 'em folks!

Have a happy weekend:@)

6 comments:

  1. I think I'd better head on over to Wally World, Lynn. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find Lynn!! My motto is you can never have too many pumpkins! 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm beyond ready for fall and pumpkin season Lynn! I'll have to go velvet pumpkin hunting at Walmart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pumpkins!! I am so excited!!! I keep checking Walmart to see what fun they will have for fall but all that I see are school supplies. Go away already and bring on the fall décor!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!