Thursday, September 7, 2017

Football (Eagles) Tree 2017

Are you ready for some football??? You know I am:@) After a nice long summer break I'm happy to be back in Blogland and wanted to share my little silver tree all decorated in Eagles green to celebrate a new football season! We might even have something to cheer about this year in Philly...
Hopes are high any way.

New this year: I found the set of two jersey ornaments on after Christmas clearance for 67¢ at Walmart and added a little word embellishment.
(And yes, I'm sending kisses to management for finding Carson Wentz a couple shiny new toys to play with.)

Depending on which part of Philly you're from you might pronounce the team like Iggles, yep.

Any way you say it, it means one thing... 
Sunday dinner with the kids will be in front of the TV for the next few months:@)

Thanks for stopping by folks, have a happy day!

8 comments:

  1. Lynn, hope you had a wonderful summer! I sure hope your Iggles make you proud this year! I'll check out the fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! So glad to see you back in blog land!! I think football watching is a great family activity. Good luck to your team, except when they are playing mine! :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn, I'm glad to see you're back in blogland to kick off football season! Lovin' your additions to your silver 'Iggles' tree ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post and love those Eagles! Bet you enjoy the time with your boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray Lynn, it's so nice to see you back in blogland!! Your Eagles tree looks great and dinners on Sunday should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I knew that you would be ready for football! Happy to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You're back! Lovin your Eagles tree, I've got to get busy! Go Eagles!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn, Your Eagles tree is awesome! Nice to see you're back to blogging. I missed reading your posts all summer. Go E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!