Saturday, May 27, 2023

Mustard and Soy Sauce Marinade & Barbie Summer Apron Free Pattern

Well folks, the first long weekend of the summer is here, and I am ready for it:@) My company doesn't have any days off between New Year's and Memorial Day, so it's a ~l.o.n.g~ five months! I'm looking forward to a few outdoor chores and firing up the grill... This Mustard and Soy Sauce Marinade jumped out while scrolling through old posts, we enjoyed it, and it works well either in the oven or on the grill. 

And once again I'll share the easiest way to get Barbie and Ken ready for any holiday... My Free No-Sew Apron Pattern can be found here. They come together in no time, can be made with any fabric,
and embellished as desired-have fun!

Have a Great Weekend Everyone:@)

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad that you have a long weekend, Lynn. You deserve it. Your pork tenderloin looks so good and of course Barbie and Ken look so fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This marinade sounds perfect, Happy Grilling Season Lynne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!