I sprinkled the top with 1 Tblsp sugar mixed with 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice.
Tips: Aka... Let's all learn from Lynn's mistakes:@)
- It's a good idea to set the purchased crust into a pie plate for stability.
- The most important thing is to have the cream cheese at room temperature and soft.
- Mix the cream cheese by itself for a bit to get it smooth and creamy, then add the milk.
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 cups milk-I used half and half
4 oz Jello Instant Pudding, lemon, *pumpkin, chocolate, whatever sounds good for cheesecake
purchased small graham cracker crust
*Options: If making the pumpkin flavor, add 1/4 tsp extra pumpkin pie spice to mixture and sprinkle top with 1 Tblsp sugar mixed with 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice. ~Or~ add 1/2 tsp extra pumpkin pie spice to the mixture and top with whipped cream.
- Mix cream cheese and 1/2 C milk, blend well.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix. Blend with beater or whisk about 1 minute. Mix quickly and don't over beat.
- Pour at once into pie shell.
- Chill at least one hour before serving (the longer the better).
Have a sticky sweet happy day:@)