Saturday, November 28, 2015

Naughty or Nice (kids or Philadelphia Eagles) Christmas Stocking

The stockings at Walmart last year were very close to Eagles green so when they went on clearance I grabbed one for pennies with a little project in mind. I wanted to make a stocking that would reflect how the Eagles were playing, nice for wins and um, naughty for loses... Yep, looks like this stocking will hold a lot of coal! This could be a cute idea for the kids too, it will let them know how they're behaving:@)
  The glitter E is from Walmart and a set of two clothespin chalkboard signs are at Michaels for $1.50.
(I did make a 'nice' sign too, but might need to blow the dust off of it before I get a chance to use it-ugh.)

Have a happy day:@)

12 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, my team (da Bears) colors do not lend themselves to a Christmas theme!!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! I'm passing this along to my niece with two little ones. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea too! And the stocking is perfect for you....mine would have to be royal blue! heehee! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of your Eagles when my family was watching their last game---they were rooting for them to win. It didn't work for the Packers either. They were naughty, too :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea, Lynn! I'm sorry that you have to put the naughty sign on and lots of coal for your Eagles.
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this Lynn! I must hang some stockings to keep my little ones in line, this is an adorable idea! Sorry your Eagles are being naughty~
    Happy week,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too fun Lynn! Love the glitter E you added to your stocking! Hopefully the Eagles will play nice next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so funny! I love the ability to change the naughty and nice. The glitz really adds! Hope you are having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Packers haven't been playing very well either :) Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Eagles are looking mighty fine today!!! Fingers crossed for a win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just came across this blog post. How clever and creative. Made me laugh how creative and fun it was.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!