Thursday, July 23, 2015

Football Lovin' Santa-Christmas In July

While Santa doesn't like to admit he has favorites... Sometimes his true colors do show (sorry Dallas he-he:@) I picked up this poor little flocked Santa at Goodwill for pennies, he's seen better days but I knew he had a little spunk left in him! This fun project was perfect for Christmas in July and has me looking forward to football season. I might just take him to the office with me in December.
We're headed to a Christmas in July craft show on Saturday, fingers crossed it's a good one!

Make something just for fun and have a happy day:@)

12 comments:

  1. What a cute Santa. I hope the craft show is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's very cute! Have fun my friend....find some good stuff! Hugs, Diane (go Cowboys! heehee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that and I have a ton of flocked Santa's....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! You should market these, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable Lynn. You could market them as Sarah says.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, that is so cute! I found a little blinged out Reindeer and had to get him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute!
    Have fun at the Craft Show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Santa is so cute, Lynn! His banner and little sign are perfect for cheering on your Eagles. How clever of you!
    Have fun with your Ma at the craft fair and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn, this makes me smile! Hope your Christmas in July show has you jingling all the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how hilarious Lynn! I'm ready for football season too!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!