Saturday, June 3, 2023

NFL Logo Items at Dollar Tree & Barbie Hoodie from Recycled Sock DIY

Even though they aren't playing football right now, we talk about the Eagles year-round in Philadelphia:@) Dollar Tree has some really cute serving dishes and other logo theme'd items for Father's Day. I'm guessing that they probably have local teams in other states or areas too. 

The plates are thin clear plastic and won't last for many uses, 
but will be really cute if you're hosting a game day party or tailgating. 

Hanging signs and utensils...

Drinking cups and popcorn or chip size bowls.
I know summer is just starting, but...
Ya gotta grab it when you see it folks:@)

And I have a tendency to hold on to old socks in case I might have and idea for Barbie clothes... Like this Hooded Tunic Top:@) Now, if you want to make this an extra special sleep over project, maybe you could take your girl to Dollar Tree and let her pick out a cute pair of socks to use. I used a women's size for a tunic, the doll it thin enough to use a kid's size sock, that would fit more like a sweater.

A cute, sporty casual look😉

✂What I did:
Used an ankle sock

Cut straight across the toe.

Lay flat so the heel is to the back.
Lay sock over doll and
cut two very small holes where arms are.

Dress Barbie and make hood lay flat against her back.

It can be pulled up over her head too😎
I kept this a quick, no-sew kid's project.
You could use the toe of the sock
and make sleeves if desired.

Or use the toe of the sock and run some thin elastic through small holes, tie into a bow, and wa-la! We have a matching hat:@)

Have a happy day🌼

3 comments:

  1. What a find!!! I don't think we'll find the GBP version here in Colts' territory!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Cleveland Browns territory. But our Dollar Tree features Cincinnati Bengals. Boooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Cowboys paraphernalia today at my Dollar Tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!